Schedule a Tour of Fusion:
We offer facility tours 7 days a week but ask that you schedule an appointment. Sorry but our tours are for humans only to ensure every pet’s health and safety. One of our staff will accompany you and make sure you leave with all the info you’ll need to determine if Fusion Pet Retreat is the right place for your Dog, Cat or Critter. Request a Tour
Here are a few things to consider when touring pet boarding and daycare facilities:
See Our FAQs
- How convenient is the facility location?
- Do the facility hours meet my needs?
- Is the environment right for your pet?
- Is there an outdoor play area and an indoor play area?
- Will the indoor area meet your pets needs?
- Do the pets seem content and at ease?
- Is the facility clean and free of harsh smells?
- Are you comfortable with the ratio of staff to animals?
- Are your questions answered to your satisfaction?
- What requirements must a pet meet for boarding and daycare?
- Are pets with special needs welcome?
- Can a special diet or medications on a schedule be accommodated?
- Does the facility offer any additional services or amenities like grooming or pet massage therapy that your pet will require?