Thank you for your patience as we return to operations.
Please check with us as some services and operating hours may have changed.
We are open! Some of our services may be reduced or modified and our business hours have temporarily changed.
At Fusion Pet Retreat our top priority is the health and wellbeing of pets and their families! We’re here for you and your pets! We understand the concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), and our hearts go out to all those who’ve been impacted. We want to keep our community safe and we want to assure you that we have had no COVID-19 cases among the Fusion Pet Retreat employees and staff. At Fusion Pet Retreat, we are taking this threat seriously and we are taking precautions to ensure the safety of you and your pets.
We love pets, and we’re passionate about pet well-being. This means that every day, as part of our regular operations, we clean and sanitize to keep pets and their families safe.
• We’ve increased the frequency of cleanings.
• We provide hand sanitizer, masks and gloves throughout Fusion Pet Retreat for employees to use
• We are close with our Fusion Pet Retreat team and will continue to support any decisions to stay home, of those that do not feel well
• We have increased our regular cleaning practices to encompass all impacted surfaces after every pet or customer using a pet safe and effective disinfectant.
• We always placed priority on our regular cleaning practices to include sanitizing all surfaces and playrooms every night using a pet safe and effective disinfectant.
• We have always used a disinfectant safe for pets and formulated that kill coronavirus among other germs.
• We’re offering contactless hand-off, drop-off, and pick-up to help minimize human contact and the number of people in the facility. Ask about these options when you book an appointment. Take a look at our new pick up and drop off procedure:
• Grooming Salon: The Salon is now open for contactless services. We are booking appointments now for when our groomers are available.
• Dog Training: in June, group classes are planned to resume with new precautions. Please contact us to confirm the status of your current class. Current students should have already received an e-mail communication from us. No new classes will be posted soon.
We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for everyone who enters Fusion Pet Retreat.
The CDC always recommends following everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of illness.
• People who are sick with COVID-19 should restrict their contact with pets.
• If you see any changes in the health conditions of your pets, advice from a veterinarian should be sought as soon as possible.
• Pet parents should adopt good hygiene habits, such as washing their hands before and after handling pets, their food, and supplies, and maintaining clean environments.
• If you are too ill to care for your pet services exist to ensure that your pet is well cared for. COVID-19 Pet Resources: To date, there is no evidence that dogs or cats can spread COVID-19 (per CDC guidance). For the latest information about coronavirus and pets, we encourage you to visit the links below:
This situation continues to evolve quickly, and we will be monitoring it closely. We will continue to do all we can to help you and continue to take care of your pet. It’s our honor and privilege to serve you during challenging times, and we thank you for being part of the Fusion Pet Retreat Family!